Early voting for Fulton County residents opens Oct. 15 for the upcoming general election in November.
Hours for early voting will be Monday, Oct. 15, to Friday, Oct. 26, from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. From Monday, Oct. 29, to Friday, Nov. 2, voting hours will be 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. On Saturdays, Oct. 20 and 27, hours will be from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Sundays, Oct. 21 and Oct. 28, from noon to 5 p.m.
- Adams Park Library, 2231 Campbellton Rd. SW, Atlanta GA 30311
- Johns Creek Environmental Campus, 8100 Holcomb Bridge Road, Alpharetta GA 30022
- Fulton County Government Center, 130 Peachtree Street, SW, Atlanta GA 30303
- Buckhead Library 269 Buckhead Ave. NE, Atlanta GA 30305
- C.T. Martin Natatorium and Recreation Center, 3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. SW, Atlanta GA 30311
- Southeast Atlanta Library, 1463 Pryor Road, SW, Atlanta GA 30315
- Northwest Branch at Scotts Crossing Library, 2489 Perry Boulevard, NW, Atlanta GA 30318
- Northside Library, 3295 Northside Parkway, NW, Atlanta GA 30327
- Southwest Arts Center, 915 New Hope Road., SW, Atlanta GA 30331
- Wolf Creek Library, 3100 Enon Road, SW, Atlanta GA 30331
- Chastain Park Recreation Center, 140 W. Wieuca Road, NW, Atlanta GA 30342
- College Park Library, 3647 Main Street, College Park GA 30337
- South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park GA 30349
- Welcome All Recreation Center, 4255 Will Lee Road, College Park GA 30349
- Ponce De Leon Library, 980 Ponce De Leon Ave. NE, Atlanta GA 30306
- Robert E. Fulton Ocee Library, 5090 Abbotts Bridge Road, Johns Creek GA 30005
- Milton Library, 855 Mayfield Road, Milton GA 30009
- East Roswell Branch Library, 2301 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell GA 30076
- North Fulton Service Center (Room 232), 7741 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs GA 30350
For more information, visit fultoncountyga.gov.